The company provides partners with the latest news from the world of crypto currency and finance. In this section you can read the latest and most important news, and be aware of all events together with NANO BIT ONLINE.
‘Crypto Crisis’ Mining Simulator Lets Players Relive the Last 10 Years of Bitcoin
Simulated Bitcoin Mining Operations
The new simulator game, designed by Armoured Beans, allows players to relive a “closely simulated” version of the Bitcoin network. Essentially Cryp ...
Bithumb Overtook Binance as Largest Spot Exchange by Daily Volumes in November
Key Findings in the Report
The authors of the report found that spot volumes represented 75 percent of the total market volumes in November, with futures volumes making up the remaining 25 percent. ...
What Grin and Mimblewimble Mean for the Future of Bitcoin Privacy
Grin and Beam Will Give Privacy Purveyors a Lot to Smile About
Grin and Beam are two projects that will make use of Mimblewimble, a form of cryptography whose applications include facilitating private transa ...
Bitwise Launches Bitcoin Fund, Driven by Client Interest
Two New Funds
Bitwise Asset Management announced on Wednesday that it has launched two new funds: the Bitwise Bitcoin Fund and the Bitwise Ethereum Fund. The former only holds BTC and the latter only ETH, in ...
Markets Update: Cryptocurrencies Are Still Blood Red
The Top Digital Assets Continue to Lose Value
Digital asset markets have plummeted once again to the lows that were once held just two weeks ago, and most cryptocurrencies have lost incredible value over the ...
All personal user data, which has been transferred to us voluntarily, is kept in strict confidence. The data is protected, and no unauthorised person can access it.
We only use your data to facilitate our cooperation within the investment process and for the optimisation and customer service improvement purposes. All the presented information may not be disclosed to a third party and is adequately protected against any malicious system interventions aimed at data theft or modification.