1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1.1.1. "Website Administration" means authorized employees of the website management, acting on behalf of NANO BIT ONLINE, who organize and/or perform personal data processing, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- 1.1.2. "Personal data" means any information related to a person directly or indirectly determined by an individual (a subject of personal data).
- 1.1.3. "Personal data processing" means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- 1.1.4. "Confidentiality of personal data" - a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has access to a personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- 1.1.5. "User" means a person who has access to the website, through the Internet and using the Company's Website.
- 1.1.6. "Cookies" is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a user's computer that the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when they try to open the page of the corresponding site.
- 1.1.7. "IP-address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 3.2.1. surname, name of the User;
- 3.2.2. contact phone number of the User;
- 3.2.3. e-mail address;
- 3.2.4. social accounts of the User;
- 3.3. The Company's Website protects data that is automatically transmitted during the block scanning and when visiting pages on which the statistical system script is installed:
- IP Address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser;
- access time;
- page address;
- User's activity on the page;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
- 3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the website of the company that require authorization.
- 3.3.2. The company's website collects statistics about the IP-addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial transactions.
4. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL USER INFORMATION COLLECTION
- 4.1. The administration of the company's website may use the User's Personal Data for purposes:
- 4.1.1. Identification of the User registered on the company's website for financial transactions remotely from NANO BIT ONLINE.
- 4.1.2. Granting the User access to the personalized resources of the Company's Website.
- 4.1.3. Association with feedback of the User, including sending notifications, information letters, inquiries regarding the use of the Company's Website, rendering services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- 4.1.4. Determining the location of the User for security, prevention of fraud.
- 4.1.5. Confirmation of the authenticity and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
- 4.1.6. Notifications to the User from the Company's Website about news and actions.
- 4.1.7. Processing financial operations of the User.
- 4.1.8. Granting effective client and technical support to the User in the event of problems related to the use of the Company's Website.
- 4.1.9. Providing the User special offers, information on financial transactions, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Company's Website, by means of e-mails.
- 4.1.10. Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
5. METHODS AND TERMS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING
- 5.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such means.
- 5.2. The User agrees that the website Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, electronic mailing services for letters, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations of the company to the User.
- 5.3. The website Administration takes necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- 5.4. Website Administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent loss of funds or other negative consequences caused by loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 6.1. The User is obliged to:
- 6.1.1.Provide information about the personal data required for the use of the Company's Website.
- 6.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changing this information.
- 6.2. The Website Administration is obliged to:
- 6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the privacy of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure normally used to protect such information in the existing business.
- 6.2.4. Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of request or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the verification period, in case of revealing unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
7. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 7.1. The Website Administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the misuse of personal data.
- 7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Website Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- 7.2.1. Became public property before its loss or disclosure.
- 7.2.2. Was received from a third party until it was received by the Website Administration.
- 7.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 8.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the Company's Website and the Website Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 8.2 .The receiver of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, shall notify the applicant in writing of the claim about the results of the examination of the claim.
- 8.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authorities for consideration.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
The Client means the User of the www.nanobitonline.com website belonging to NANO BIT ONLINE, who has agreed to and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Service and has registered a personal account at the site mentioned above.